Fertilizers & Plant Food
Myke Tree & Shrub Fertilizer is one of
our most popular Products:
(Check the sub-menu for other fertilizers
and more information on what you see here.)
100% natural, this product increases the rapid development of the root system of the tree or shrub being treated. MYKE will ensure a better recovery and survival after planting or transplanting a tree or shrub.
Use MYKE For New Trees, Shrubs, or Hedges
1. Choose appropriate site for species according to light and soil requirements.
2. After the hole is properly dug, apply a layer of MYKE® TREE AND SHRUB to the walls of the hole so that new roots are in contact with the product. A small hole might take a tablespoon, a larger hole might take a half a cup.
3. Then plant the tree or shrub according to instructions found in Full Features Tree and Shrub Planting Guide.
Use MYKE For Existing Trees, Shrubs, or Hedges
1. Dig a number of holes (6"-12" deep equivalent to depth of roots) around the drip line of your tree or shrub. For smaller trees or shrubs dig four to six holes about six to eight inches deep and 6 -8 inches across. (use 1/4 cup of MYKE) or for larger trees or shrubs dig 6 to 8 holes twelve inches deep and 1 foot across(use 1/2 cup of MYKE).
2. Ensure holes are dug at a distance from trunk equal to the spread of the plant. This is where the active roots absorb nutrients
3. Apply the product MYKE® TREE AND SHRUB in each hole
4. Cover with soil and water thoroughly.
Special Note - Blueberries, Azaleas, and Rhododendrons cannot be colonized by mycorrhizae. If you did apply MYKE to the soil of these plants it would cause no harm.
phone 816-532-4101 fax 816-532-0041
Full Features Nursery & Landscape Center - proudly serving the
commercial and residential landscaping, lawn and garden needs
in Kansas City, Smithville, Platte City, Kearney and the
surrounding Northland areas since 2003.